Facts and Figures
About Pilot Training Network.
Pilot Training Network is a wholly owned subsidiary of Lufthansa Flight Training. As such, the company is not only part of the Lufthansa Group, which shapes the global aviation market; it also draws on the experience of one of the world’s most renowned flight training providers.
Our company – a summary.
- Founded in 2001
- Wholly owned subsidiary of Lufthansa Aviation Training
- 48 full-time employees, approx. 110 freelancers
- 1200 graduates to date
- 250 students at present
- Home base: Lufthansa Aviation Training Centre at Frankfurt Airport
- Flight bases: Vero Beach (Florida) and Rostock Airport
- Simulator bases: Frankfurt and Berlin