Airline Competence Course
Two in one.
Perfect teamwork in the cockpit and improved flying skills: the Airline Competence Course (ACC) from Pilot Training Network provides future airline pilots with optimal practical training. It combines our MCC course pursuant to FCL.735.A with our comprehensive Jet Orientation Course (JOC).
The MCC introduces future airline pilots into the operation of jet airplanes in a multi-crew environment. The training focuses on crew resource management topics like decision making, communication, use of checklists and mutual supervision in a team. The JOC teaches extensive basic skills which are needed to fly a jet aircraft in a short period of time. The training focuses on the general improvement of flying skills and closes the gap between flying propeller-driven ATPL training aircraft and jet aircraft. The allocation of tasks between the Pilot Flying (PF) and the Pilot Monitoring (PM) is emphasized.
If you have completed your training at Pilot Training Network, you can take advantage of exclusive special rates.
- Valid EASA Part-FCL CPL(A)/IR license with MEP rating and ATPL theory credit
- Valid EASA Class 1 Medical
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 4
- Approval of own Civil Aviation Authority (only for MCC)
Tel.: +49 69 696-96476
The training course includes the following:
- Fees for all hours in the full flight simulator (Boeing 737-300)
- Fees for the experienced instructors
- MCC training documentation
- JOC handout
- Aircraft systems CBT for self study
- Training record
- Certificate with successful conclusion
You can download the fact sheet on basic jet training here.